Reserve a Room
The Newport Public Library has two meeting rooms which may be reserved.
McEntee Meeting Room
The McEntee Meeting room has a seating capacity of 72 chairs with no tables, or 36 chairs with six tables.
The Conference Room has a seating capacity of 8-12 chairs with four tables.
Applying for use of meeting room
- Check the appropriate calendar to see if to see if the date and time you want is available:
- Fill out an application. Applications may be picked up at the reference desk, or you can fill out an online application.
- Turn in your signed application up to one year ahead of the meeting time requested.
- Any required fees must be paid when the application is submitted.
- The Library Director, or a designee, will approve or disapprove the application. You will be notified of the decision by email, and your meeting will be added to the online calendar as soon as possible.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to receive a refund.
NOTE: The Library has preemptive rights to use the meeting room with a minimum of ten days notice to a previously scheduled group.