|60+ Actvitiy Center||541.265.9617|
|Contact Us by Email|
Hours & Directions
225 SE Avery St, Newport, OR 97365
|Monday - Friday||5am - 9pm|
|Saturday||7am - 7pm (8pm starting Oct. 1)|
|Sunday||11am - 6pm|
Child Center Hours
|School's Out||Monday - Friday
3.15pm - 5.30pm
|Friday Night Date Night||5.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Non-School Days||7.45am - 5.30pm|
|Summer Activity Club||7.45am - 5.30pm|
|May 29th||Memorial Day|
Policies and Forms
Welcome to the Newport Recreation Center. Through the efforts of many persons in the community, this facility offers opportunities for a variety of organized and nonorganized recreational, sports, special, and social activities for a wide range of age levels.
When you arrive, you must check in at the control desk in the main lobby. For your convenience and safety, there is always a staff person on duty during open hours.
1. Cancellations for room reservations must be made 24 hours prior to a reservation.
2. Smoking, chewing tobacco, etc. is prohibited.
3. Alcohol is not permitted in the Rec. Center.
4. Weapons and controlled substances are prohibited.
5. The use of candles or any open flame is prohibited.
6. Use of rice, birdseed, confetti, dance wax, or bubbles are prohibited.
7. Special events, athletic leagues, and other events may be required to carry insurance naming the City as an additional insured.
Food and Drink: Food and drink are not allowed in the small gym, dressing rooms, dance room or meeting room 105. Exceptions could be made with management's approval only.
Cardio Fitness Area
|Ages 0-11 years old||Not Permitted in workout equipment area|
|Age 12-14 years old||Permitted Only to use equipment with parental supervision or Teen Training Card|
|Ages 15 years old and up||Permitted to use equipment without adult supervision|
|Ages 0-11 years old||Permitted Only with Parent on the track|
|Ages 12 years old and up||Permitted to use track without adult supervision|
|Ages 0-8 years old||Not Permitted to be upstairs|
|Ages 9-14 years old||Permitted Only with Adult on the track where roped off, not on bridge area|
|Ages 15 years old and up||Permitted to watch events without adult supervision only on the track where roped off, not on the bridge area|