Go to main content
Home Menu

Service Requests

Please complete the form below to make a Public Works Department Service Request.

For Street Light Repair and Maintenance please contact Central Lincoln PUD

Staff will check submitted requests each weekday and will enter the request in to the work order system. Work will be scheduled as soon as possible.

Questions? Please call Public Works at 541.574.5874

If this is an after-hours emergency, please call 541.265.4231

Name: *
Phone: *
Address/Location of Requested Service:*