Go to main content
Home Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Potholes/Street Problems

For any problems relating to potholes or other street-related issues, please call or submit a request using the online form

Water Billing

All questions related to Water billing (new service, moving, questions about your bill, please contact the Finance department directly.

Water Leak?

If you see or suspect a water leak in the street, please contact 541-574-5874 during regular business hours. (Monday - Thursday: 6:30AM-4:30PM) For after-hours or holiday public works emergencies, please call 541-265-4231 to contact emergency dispatch.

If you suspect you may have a water leak in your home, this guide to your water meter may help you determine if you have a water leak.

Dirty Water?

Please contact the Public Works front desk if you have concerns about dirty water. Sediment stains in your laundry? Drop by Public Works in City Hall for a free bottle of RedBGone.

Building & Plumbing Permits

Questions about building & plumbing permits, please contact Community Development (541.574.0629) or use the ePermitting online system.

Working in the Right of Way?

All work that disrupts or obstructs the public right-of-way (ROW) requires a permit. Questions? Please contact the Compliance Specialist (ROW).